ECIP Summer Air Conditioner Program
Who is Eligible?
- Meet income eligibility level to qualify up to 60% of the Missouri SMI guidelines, and
- Maximum ECIP benefit is up to $600 per household (includes any summer utility assistance (ECIP) received to date plus an AC or AC repair), and
- Household must have a member who is 65 years of age or older, or
- A letter from a qualified physician or nurse practitioner stating that a life-threatening condition exists where an air conditioner will eliminate or signifcantly reduce the possiblity of loss of life or heat related illenss.
- Have less than $3,000 in bank accounts, retirement accounts or investments, and
- Be a U.S. citizen or legally admitted for permanent residents.
How to apply?
- Just give us a call: 417.781.0352, x515, or
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Contact an outreach office near you: Anderson, Neosho, Joplin, Carthage, Lamar