Summer Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP) Season
- Program starts on June 1 and ends when program funds are exhausted, or September 30.
- Must be in a crisis with your electric service
- Maximum of $600
- What does a crisis mean?
- No service but you have an old bill that must be paid to get service turned on.
- Terminated Service, or
- Shut off/Disconnect notice, or
- Can assist homeowners with the cost of the repair/replacement of central air unit
How to Apply?
If you have already received LIHEAP (Energy Assistance) at your current address, you can:
- Mail your utility bill to Economic Security Corporation (ESC), Attn: Energy Assistance, P.O. Box 207, Joplin, MO 64802 or,
- Fax your utility bill with a cover page: To: ESC's Energy Assistance, fax number: (417) 781-2011, or
- Call us: (417) 781-0352, press option 4 or extension 515 or email us (email@example.com)
If you have not applied for or been qualified for LIHEAP at your current address, you will need to visit one of ESC's Outreach offices, locations listed below or you may complete the Energy Assistance on-line application and then email it.
- 405 Walnut Street, Lamar, MO
- 116 North Jefferson Street, Neosho, MO
- 712 South Hwy 59, Anderson, MO
- 302 South Joplin Ave, Joplin, MO