Economic Security Corporation (ESC) has over 4 different types of Energy Assistance and Repair programs available:
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), which includes Winter Energy Assistance and Energy Crisis Intervention program for Winter
- Summer Utility Assistance (ECIP)
- Red Tag Equipment Repair for LaClede (MGE) customers
- Laclede Dollar-Help Utility Assistance
Need to fill out an Energy Assistance application?
You can still complete your application on-line and print it out.
- You can take photos of your documentation, bill, etc.
- Email it directly to the Energy Assistance staff.
- Use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here are the income guidelines.
Winter Energy Assistance dates: November 1 for Seniors, December 1 - March 31 (for everyone else)
Summer Energy Crisis Intervention Start Date: June 1
How Do I Check the Status of My Application?
- Call this toll free number: 1-866-923-2483
- The status of your application will not be available until after the programs START DATES.
To download the printable application, click here: Missouri's Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program Application