What is this?
Low-to-moderate income Household Water Assistance Program.
- A one-time payment for your water and/or sewer bill from November-September
- Maximum payment amount is $750
We are able to assist with:
- Disconnection or reconnection fees
- Threat of disconnection
- Past due and current bills
Are you eligible?
- You are responsible for paying the utilities for your home or rental.
- You are a United States citizen or have been legally admitted for permanent residence.
- You are a Missouri resident.
- Have $3,000 or less in your bank accounts, retirement accounts or investments.
- Meet or are below the income guidelines based on your household size.
- Apply Now
- In English
- In Espanol, currently this link is not working on the state website, sorry about this.