Per CDC requirements: If you feel sick, have a cough or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are self-quarantined, please call us for assistance.
ESC has Closed to the public as of June 12th, here are some of the business changes you should expect:
- We see people by appointments
- Monday through Friday
- Please note: these programs are closed on Fridays: Home Repair, Weatherization and Housing.
- We do not have a public restroom available at this time.
- Only 1 person per household may enter any facility
- Maximum of 6 individuals in the waiting room at one time
- Once the maximum of 6 individuals is reached, you will leave your phone number with the receptionist, you can wait outside or in your car while you wait for the receptionist to call you inside to the waiting room.
- Social Distancing is required
- Deliveries, contact the person you are delivery too and have their phone number:
- Deliveries must enter the main entrance (East)
- Follow protocol for entering any of our facilities
- For Scheduled Appointments or Housing Briefings, please indicate to the Receptionist the name of the person your appointment is with.
- Each Individual entering any ESC facility must:
- Have their temperature taken, and
- Respond to COVID-19 questions, and
- Wear a facemask (we can provide one for you), and
- Sanitize their hands.
You may still contact ESC by phone or email during business hours.
All office locations have a secured dropbox for any information you need to drop off.
CDC's recommendations for Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
Head Start and Early Head Start Taking Applications by Phone or by appointment
Energy Assistance May Be Able to Help the Newly Unemployed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic