The Homeless Coalition's mission: to improve the quality of life of individuals in the Jasper/Newton Region impacted by all aspects of homelessness through community education and coordinating of community services.
Vision: A community that supports a system that prevents homelessness
leading to ending chronic homelessness in Southwest Missouri.
- Diversity: We are committed to respecting the diversity of all individuals we work with and serve.
- Integrity: We are committed to treating all people honestly, fairly, and respectfully.
- Compassion: We value being compassionate and caring in our interactions with all individuals.
- Accountability: We respect the valuable resources entrusted to us. We are committed to fiscal and program accountability and evaluating our performance in terms of benefit to the public.
- Teamwork: We are committed to working as a coordinated and collaborative team in our efforts to reduce homelessness.
President: Robin Smith, MSW, CCAP
Vice-President: Shonna Greninger
Secretary: Jennifer Graham
Treasurer: Sarah Canada
Monthly Meeting: Second Monday
Time: 11:30 A.M.
Meeting Location: The Alliance, 1601 S. Wall Ave, Joplin, MO 64801
Mailing address: The Homeless Coalition I/C: The Alliance, 1601 S. Wall Ave. • Joplin, MO 64801
Phone: 417-782-9899 • Fax: 417-782-4337