Contact: Shonna Greninger
Phone: 417-627-2039 Fax: 417-781-1234
Location: Economic Security Corporation
302 Joplin, Joplin, MO 64801
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 to 5:00
Coordinated assessment paves the way for more efficient homeless assistance systems by:
· Helping people move through the system faster by reducing the amount of time people spend moving from program to program before finding the right match.
· Reducing new entries into homelessness by consistently offering prevention and diversion resources upfront, reducing the number of people entering the system unnecessarily.
· Improving data collection and quality and providing accurate information on what kind of assistance clients need.
Please keep the following in mind
- Completing the housing assessment does not guarantee housing.
- This is not a housing waitlist, nor a housing application.
- It is possible you may not be eligible for any current housing program openings.
- There is no fixed timeline of when an agency may contact you for housing.
- We will keep searching for a program until we find an opening for you, or you ask us to stop.
The Homeless Coalition's Coordinated Entry Approach,
Check out KOAM's Report about The Homeless Coalition's Housing Connect
|CE Policy updated 6-14-21 (2)||View/Download|