Homeless Assistance Resources:
A. National resources:
1. United States Interagency Council on Homelessness.
2. National Alliance to End Homelessness.
B. Local resources:
1. The Homeless Coalition's Jasper Newton County Resource Pocket Pal.
2. Children's Haven Emergency Housing for Children. Click here.
4. Economic Security Corporation's Transitional Housing Program. Click here.
5. Economic Security Corporation's please contact us at 417-627-2022.
6. H.O.U.S.E. Inc. Transitional Housing for Recovery and Veterans. Click here.
8. Lafayette House Domestic Violence Emergency Shelter. Click here.
9. Salvation Army of Joplin's Transitional Housing Program. Mobile Feeding and some meals.
10. Soul's Harbor of Joplin Emergency Shelter and meals. Click here.
11. Missouri Department of Mental Health's Shelter Plus Care application. This is for Department of Mental Health caseworkers or staff use only. For more information.
12. Watered Gardens Gospel Rescue Mission's Emergency Shelter and meals. Click here.
13. Missouri Governor's Committee on Ending Homeless website. For Statewide Coordination, click here.
14. Missouri Community Options & Resources
15. Society of St. Vincent de Paul of St. Mary's Catholic Church
16. Joplin Area Ministerial Alliance (JAMA)