Economic Security Corporation's Current Positions Available:
RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTOR NEEDED!
Accounts Payable Clerk, Joplin ESC - 40 hrs
Area Maintenance Worker, Joplin - 40 hrs
Bi-Lingual Center Support Assistant, Carthage HS (FT)
Bi-Lingual EHS Teacher, Carthage EHS (FT)
Bus Driver, Sarcoxie Head Start, (PT)
Bus Driver, S. Joplin Head Start (PT, 22 hrs/wk)
Bus Driver, Anderson Head Start (PT, 20 hrs/wk)
Classroom Safety Monitor, S. Joplin HS - P/T
Early Head Start Teacher, Carthage EHS - 40 hrs
Family Support Assistant, Carthage Offices - 20 hrs
Health & Development Assistant, Anderson HS - 35 hrs
Health & Nutrition Assistant, Joplin ESC - 40 hrs
Janitor, Mid-town Joplin (FT)
Teacher Aide, Midtown Joplin HS - FT
Teacher, Granby HS - 40 hrs
Teacher, Noel HS (FT)
Teacher, Webb City HS (FT)
Weatherization Technician, Joplin (FT)
Why Work at Economic Security Corporation (ESC)?
- Enjoy making a positive difference in people’s lives!
- Have high energy and dedicated individual who values the ability to improve quality of life for low income individuals and families!
- If you answered yes to both of these statements, then ESC is perfect for you!!
- *At this time, Smart phone access to our online application will not process correctly. To apply online, please use a computer or tablet for the best results.
To see full Job Description, please see "Job Descriptions" under Employment.
**In case of an issue with the online employment form found here not being available, a downloadable .pdf form of the application can be found here. Please attempt the online employment application first before using the downloadable .pdf form.
ESC is an equal opportunity employer that will not discriminate based on race, color, age, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
ESC is committed to employing and retaining a highly qualified and energetic workforce.
- All applicants selected for employment at ESC must pass a criminal background screening and screening for child abuse and neglect as required by agency policy. Some positions require applicants to pass a pre-employment drug screen. All Head Start and Early Head Start positions require a physical and TB risk assessment to be completed. Some positions require you to obtain a CDL Driver’s License to drive a small bus for the Head Start program.