Monday, Aug 17, 2020
Do NOT Visit Any of ESC's Facilities per CDC requirements:
- If you feel sick, have a cough or
- Have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or
- Are self-quarantined
please call us for assistance.
ESC has re-opened to the public as of August 17th, here are some of the business changes you should expect:
- Public Hours: 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
- Please note: these programs are closed on Fridays: Home Repair, Weatherization and Housing.
- We do NOT have a public restroom available at this time.
- Only 1 person per household may enter any facility
- Here is a Frequently Asked Questions link for Head Start Parents or Potential Head Start Parents.
- Maximum of 6 individuals in the waiting room at one time
- Once the maximum of 6 individuals is reached, you will leave your phone number with the receptionist, you can wait outside or in your car while you wait for the receptionist to call you inside to the waiting room.
- Social Distancing is required
- Face coverings are required at all facilities to gain entry, ESC does have face masks available.
- Deliveries must enter the main entrance
- Follow protocol for entering any of our facilities (social distancing and face coverings)
- For Scheduled Appointments or Housing Briefings, please indicate to the Receptionist the name of the person your appointment is with.
- Each Individual entering any ESC facility must:
- Respond to COVID-19 questions, and
- Wear a face covering (we can provide one for you), and
- Sanitize their hands.
As normal, you may still contact ESC by phone or email during business hours.
All office locations have a secure dropbox for any information you need to drop off.